Sunday, November 9, 2014

Wrapping Up

Hi, everyone!

It's hard to believe I head back at the end of the week!  I've had a lot of fun, but I am really excited to see my friends and family again.  It's finally sinking in for me as I start saying goodbye to people I probably won't see again.  I'm really glad for my time here, and I think I'll miss it a lot--especially when I head back to the snow and the cold!

But I'm not done yet!  I have my last exam today (wish me luck!), and tomorrow I get to have one last adventure in Nelson/Abel Tasman with Becca.  That should be lots of fun.  We're hoping to go hang gliding if the weather holds, and definitely enjoy the scenery on one last tramping trip.  Then one final banoffee, check out of my room, and I'll be headed back home.  Thanks so much to everyone who's shared in my adventures over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment